November Pay It Forward Event!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Please Stand By why the contestants are tallied.....
Just think a winner is being chosen at the same time as the Ferguson Grand Jury Verdict.

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

Don't wait if you don't want it just add it to the next raffle

I like to pick my entry times... Call it the Shooter method. I want to hit my targets... :crazy:

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
This Raffle raised $300 for Miss Avery.

Here are the participants!

1 @upscrazy8
2 UPScrazy8
3 @Desertrat83
4 Desertrat83
5 Desertrat83
6 Desertrat83
7 @sharpertouch
8 sharpertouch
9 @Wilson
10 @Labraptor
11 labraptor
12 labraptor
13 labraptor
14 labraptor
15 @Ftlombard
16 @bwshaw
17 bwshaw
18 bwshaw
19 bwshaw
20 bwshaw
21 bwshaw
22 bwshaw
23 bwshaw
24 bwshaw
25 bwshaw
26 @gbrown27
27 gbrown27
28 gbrown27
29 @TheWolf
30 TheWolf
31 Wesley Alderman
32 Wesley Alderman
33 Wesley Alderman
34 Wesley Alderman
35 Steve Billman
36 Steve Billman
37 Steve Billman
38 Steve Billman
39 Steve Billman
40 @Labraptor
41 labraptor
42 labraptor
43 labraptor
44 labraptor
45 @Ftera
46 Ftera
47 Ftera
48 Ftera
49 @Bulletnjm
50 bulletnjm
51 @Locutus
52 Locutus
53 Locutus
54 Locutus
55 Locutus
56 @t_j
57 t_j
58 t_j
59 Kristin Kubes
60 Kristin Kubes

OP
OP
Chris@FreedomMotorsports

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sweet! Now I wonder how long it will be until I have a "chat" with a LEO that with whom I object?

There, I fixed that for you...lol CONGRATS Mark, @Labraptor! I foresee you having plenty of fun with that PA system from HornBlasters!

Next up on the list? From @Craven Speed, a Raptor Dead Pedal! This one has a retail value of $101, but so much more valuable during offroading stability! But for a a $5 donation? Yeah, well worth the cost of a raffle ticket indeed! We would like to thank Craven Speed for donating a great prize to help us reach our goals for little Avery.

IMG_9469.JPG

Everyone is eligible to participate.

How to purchase “tickets”, an opportunity to win:
Raffle tickets will be $5 each. For every $5 donated, the buyer will be assigned a sequential number (i.e $25 donated equals 5 chances / 5 numbers assigned). Winners will be chosen by using RANDOM.ORG - True Random Number Service and will be videoed for your viewing pleasure.
Raffle tickets can be purchased in two ways.

1) PayPal gift to [email protected] Donations will be made from the PayPal account to Avery after each Raffle.

2) Direct Donation to Avery at Service Dogs by Warren Retrievers

Either way you decide to buy tickets, be sure to include the following information in the notes.

FRF Username (If you are not a forum member, include your name)
The raffle item that you are buying tickets for.

Drawings will be held at 9:00pm EST unless stated otherwise. The cutoff for purchasing raffle tickets will be 30 minutes (8:30 pm EST) prior to the tickets being drawn for that raffle. Any tickets purchased after the cut off will automatically be put toward the next raffle.

The winner will be announced in the FRF thread and will be sent a Private Message or email.