November Pay It Forward Event!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Chris@FreedomMotorsports

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
CONGRATULATIONS @CrownOffroad!!! I wanted to win this one myself. Go ahead and send @The Car Stereo Company a private message to get your prize arranged! Thanks goes out to you for your generosity in giving and to Noah for stepping up to help out with the cause!

next up on the raffle list has been from the @customtruckshop, one of their Raptor GPS mounts (pictured below) and a $150 gift certificate!!! As much as I wanted that sub box, this one is awesome!!!

This raffle will last for two days with the drawing being held at 9pm EST on 12/20/14.

cts351213dashmount6_zpsc0dba25c.jpg

Everyone is eligible to participate.

How to purchase “tickets”, an opportunity to win:

Raffle tickets will be $5 each. For every $5 donated, the buyer will be assigned a sequential number (i.e $25 donated equals 5 chances / 5 numbers assigned). Winners will be chosen by using RANDOM.ORG - True Random Number Service and will be videoed for your viewing pleasure.

Raffle tickets can be purchased in two ways.

1) PayPal gift to [email protected] Donations will be made from the PayPal account to Avery after each Raffle.

2) Direct Donation to Avery at Service Dogs by Warren Retrievers

Either way you decide to buy tickets, be sure to include the following information in the notes.

FRF Username (If you are not a forum member, include your name)

The raffle item that you are buying tickets for.

Drawings will be held at 9:00pm EST unless stated otherwise. The cutoff for purchasing raffle tickets will be 30 minutes (8:30 pm EST) prior to the tickets being drawn for that raffle. Any tickets purchased after the cut off will automatically be put toward the next raffle.

The winner will be announced in the FRF thread and will be sent a Private Message or email.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
holy hell, 2 weeks ago we were talking about how close we were to getting to half of the amount needed so she could take her dog home. now we are talking about how close we are to getting the whole amount raised. @Yukon Joe, how much has frf raised for this little girl?

i challenge anyone to find another forum who can come together like this and do what you all have done.