November Pay It Forward Event!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sir, your donation of two $500 gift cards to Freedom Motorsports has helped to raise $4,625 for Avery. Absolutely the coolest thing ever. Thank you.

I also want to let everyone know that these raffles have raised a total of $11,330.

How do you give a hug over FRF?
:dogpile:

Donate to Avery and be entered into a raffle for an awesome prize for your Raptor.

RAFFLE IS TONIGHT. GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!
$500 gift card to Freedom Motorsports
WIN A $500 Gift Certificate!!! - FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor

FRF Members ROCK !!!!

OP
OP
Chris@FreedomMotorsports

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
CONGRATULATIONS @scarrjack!!! A well deserved win! It never ceases to amaze me when I see how the folks in this community step up like you all have. For you all to raise over $3K in one raffle period is absolutely ASTOUNDING! I for one cannot WAIT to see pics and video of the look on Avery's face when she meets Josie for the first time!

Next up on the raffle item list, donated by @caisaacson after winning them himself at Raptoberfest! $100 worth of "ADD Bucks"!!! Yet again we have another forum member stepping up to find a new way to give even more to help raise the needed funds for little Avery! Thank you Chris!!!!

This raffle drawing will be held tomorrow night at 9pm EST! Get in quick on this one!

ADDBUCKS_zpsa28d535a.jpg

Everyone is eligible to participate.

How to purchase “tickets”, an opportunity to win:

Raffle tickets will be $5 each. For every $5 donated, the buyer will be assigned a sequential number (i.e $25 donated equals 5 chances / 5 numbers assigned). Winners will be chosen by using RANDOM.ORG - True Random Number Service and will be videoed for your viewing pleasure.

Raffle tickets can be purchased in two ways.

1) PayPal gift to [email protected] Donations will be made from the PayPal account to Avery after each Raffle.

2) Direct Donation to Avery at Service Dogs by Warren Retrievers

Either way you decide to buy tickets, be sure to include the following information in the notes.

FRF Username (If you are not a forum member, include your name)

The raffle item that you are buying tickets for.

Drawings will be held at 9:00pm EST unless stated otherwise. The cutoff for purchasing raffle tickets will be 30 minutes (8:30 pm EST) prior to the tickets being drawn for that raffle. Any tickets purchased after the cut off will automatically be put toward the next raffle.

The winner will be announced in the FRF thread and will be sent a Private Message or email.

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I wish we could all be there to see the look on her face when she gets her new puppy. I think it's safe to say they've been adopted into the frf family.

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

Wanna take an online math class for me?
Josh, I copied what you said over to Averys mom... Here was her response

" We feel adopted, for sure! We have never experienced community like the frf family before! And I am going to make sure we video the arrival of Josie!"