NEW Ford Raptor "Dead Pedal" Fabrication!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVT N8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an idea for the design of the dead pedal. Not sure if it'd work but what about an American flag? It would be positioned like it was hanging vertically from the roof of an arena or sports complex. Ok so this is a bad idea. Initially it was intended to show patriotism but valid points were made against it.

Last edited:

Kellen@Craven

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The raised dimples, we can do. While the flag is a cool idea, I haven't made any items with a painted design before and I wouldn't know how to go about implementing that process.

We'll still have to find a Raptor to measure first.

SVT N8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The raised dimples, we can do. While the flag is a cool idea, I haven't made any items with a painted design before and I wouldn't know how to go about implementing that process.

We'll still have to find a Raptor to measure first.

I wasn't clear. No paint, just cut the stars and every other stripe out. It'd still be solid billet in color. The stars would replace the raised dimples or round holes. Make sense?

I'm not too keen on stomping my foot on the symbol of our great nation.
I didn't look at it that way.

Last edited: