Husky Rear Wheel Well Guards - GROUP BUY!

• Thread starter Rick@FreedomMotorsports
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pretty sure you are in violation of Husky's MAP policy here, also this is a **** move trying to purposely undercut another vendor here who was already offering introductory pricing on this item.

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pretty sure you are in violation of Husky's MAP policy here, also this is a **** move trying to purposely undercut another vendor here who was already offering introductory pricing on this item.

Hey TJ,

Who are you exactly trying to help?

Forum members or Husky?

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Tom,

We are not technically an "authorized dealer" with Husky. We have not signed any dealer agreement with Husky. We are able to sell Husky through a 3rd party.

Furthermore, I never ever knew what Roger was selling these for nor inquired with him on that. I looked at my cost with shipping and decided to offer these at the lowest I could go to help out FRF folks here, that's all. And for the record if you recall, I was referring people to Roger because I had no access to these at the time. Roger and I have been communicating on referrals up to this point.

I considered this just friendly competition as we were both following the market on it. I just didn't want to post anything until I had more information on this item. I've been following it since June and even posted before he did that I was looking into it. I communicated with Roger several hours in advance that I was going to be doing a group buy BEFORE I posted this so he was fully aware but you didn't know that did you, Tom?

But this is not worth getting into a pissing match with anyone as its clear we upset you and perhaps someone else. I honestly do this to help out fellow raptor owners and always search the competition and try to get deals that are better because I thought this raptor community was like family, so I price all my items like I was selling to a friend or brother. Believe it or not.

We are pulling the Group Buy. Sorry folks.

If anyone wants to get these liners, please contact RSiWorks with his buy:
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f207/husky-rear-wheel-gaurds-57102/#post1195868

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey TJ,

Who are you exactly trying to help?

Forum members or Husky?

Not trying to help anyone, just point out the behaviour of this vendor is ******* and they are deliberately trying to undercut in a very public way a long established vendor on here.

RSiWORKS

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
ok This has gotten out of hand.
The group buy does not need to be closed. They can obviously get the item much cheaper then I can and if I can't compete then that's they way the cookie crumbles.
I also try to help members out the best I can but sometimes it's just impossible.

Idleone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So much hostility on the forum these days.... Getting :supergay:

Side note. Do they make these for a gen 1?

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Side note. Do they make these for a gen 1?

They do not. I even tried working with Rugged Liners and they do not either. I personally would NOT take these off-road as we don't really know how they will hold up in the rough stuff. I have line-x mine and perfectly happy with the outcome.

RAPTORATX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Install ...issues

I received mine from Husky yesterday and installed today--1.5+ hours!

Issues--both forward and rear edges had to be trimmed about .5 inch or would not fit properly. Even with trimmimg, the edges "bowed out" and would not sit flush under the wheel trim. So, had to score these also.

Have your dremel handy!

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

I received mine from Husky yesterday and installed today--1.5+ hours!

Issues--both forward and rear edges had to be trimmed about .5 inch or would not fit properly. Even with trimmimg, the edges "bowed out" and would not sit flush under the wheel trim. So, had to score these also.

Have your dremel handy!

Thanks for the feedback, we appreciate it.
I've also heard that Husky is aware and will help anyone on what needs to be trimmed.

Husky Liners
Hours: M thru F, 8AM to 5PM CST.
Toll-free: (800) 344-8759