Holiday Cheer "Giving Back" Event.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Chris@FreedomMotorsports

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry I'm late folks, spent time with my dad this evening. Drawing is coming right up.

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

AND the winner is, @blclay24 you won the Ford Raptor Lights brand fog light bezel kit with Vision X lighting! We had a total of 93 entrants, raising $465 toward the overall goal in three days!

Thank you goes out to Jeff at Ford Raptor Lights for their generous donation and to everyone who has given in support of achieving the goal of making a positive change the lives of one family!

Below are the details for the drawing.
https://www.random.org/draws/details/?draw=34830

I will be announcing the next item up for grabs in just a moment.

OP
OP
Chris@FreedomMotorsports

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
by the way, in the entry listing, there is a listing for anonymous, this person contacted me right after their donation, but to keep everything above board and matching the donations, I left his identifier as anonymous. Since a different entrant was chosen, there was no need not to match it up.

The next item up for raffle. Offered by my partner business, Synthetic Motorsports. Willie Parsons aka mrmanners has graciously offered a Mag-Hytec rear differential cover of your choice. Whether it be for a Raptor, Powerstroke, Duramax, whatever application you need one for, that's what you get. As per usual, raffle tickets will be per $5 donation. enter as many times as you like. This drawing will end PROMPTLY at 9pm on this Sunday 12-20.

Donate for your chance to win here
https://www.gofundme.com/v68ju7bq

Attachments

• maghytec.jpg
    maghytec.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 122