Great Experience with Chris and Freedom Motorsports

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ray101381

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This past weekend i took a 4.5 hour drive each way down to see Chris@freedommotorsports and glad i did. Stand up guy, family man, passionate and great attention to detail. I had chris and his son cullen install my deaver +3's, RPG stage 2 bump stop kit and RPG adjustable collars. Couldn't be happier with the work that they did. Even though i had been in contact with Chris for a few months before my truck got delivered, I unfortunately didn't purchase through him even though his follow up and communication was absolutely top notch. Even though i didn't give him the parts business he still offered any help and gave TOP NOTCH customer service. Unfortunately also being in virginia, tax kinda kills any discount he can offer, but i will say in the future i will be buying from chris and support him as he's earned it from my end. Either way i still had him install everything, every nut and bolt was torqued to spec and thread locked all the while me hovering over them and he still took the time to explain everything and let me watch while they were working. Things took a little longer than expected and he even had me over with his family for dinner! You can't go wrong with chris, he stands buy everything he sells and does and it's not just selling parts it's the follow up and service that comes with it. I can't leave out his son Cullen as well. Fantastic young man, passionate, thorough, attention to detail, meticulous. He has a very bright future with his positive attitude and just how polite and nice he is, that with his wrenching skills will take him very very far. All the best to you guys!

Last edited:

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
WOW, thank you for the awesome review Ray! We enjoyed working on your truck and hanging out with you and Elizabeth! I have to hand it to her, she hung in there all day during the dirt, noise and "fun" with the guys in the shop, like a BOSS! It was a pleasure having you here and we appreciate the opportunity t earn your business!