GEN2 ICON Attitude Adjustment Collar - GROUP BUY!

• Thread starter Rick@FreedomMotorsports
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Hi Rick can you explain how the Icon collars compare to the RPG ones out? Thanks!

The RPG ones as other aftermarket lift solely through coil preload. The ICON does it by preload and the shim above to keep it in the ride zone. Plus it has 5 different adjustments unlike the RPG one which can only be purchased in a 1.5" OR 3" configuration. If you are looking at more than 2.25", then the RPG collar will do that for you and the ICON will not.

As per ICON's literature:

"The ICON Attitude Adjustment Collar (AAC) is an industry first, patent pending multi-height coil spring collar that works in conjunction with a top load shim that can be configured in five unique ways to yield .5” to 2.25” of front lift height over stock.

Taking the front end dimensions of the “Gen 2” Raptor into account, the collar and shim design of this leveling system achieves this range of lift height while keeping the OE shock in the ride zone, maintaining factory ride quality. Other options on the market produce lift height solely through coil preload, which places the shock in the rebound zone at ride height and drastically impacts ride quality and performance in a negative manner."

Interested in getting in on the group buy? We just need one more!

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

We have enough interested in the Group Buy. Will be sending everyone a PM
I am told they should start showing up next week to 10 days.

Thanks!!

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

We are still taking pre-orders. We hope and anticipate these to start shipping next week.
Once they start shipping the Group Buy will end. PM me for pricing!

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

I was told today that these should show up next week on May 3rd and will ship out shortly afterwards. Whenever they start shipping this pre-order group buy will end.

Hurry, we only have a week left. Pm me for pricing!

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

UPDATE - Our distributor contacted ICON over the last several days and ICON is stating that these are running a week behind previous ETA. I will update more as soon as I have more information.

There is still time to get in on the group buy.

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Bad and Good news!

They didn't come in this week as we were hoping.
But the first 10 orders did get filled and should arrive early next week to start shipping out. As soon as I get the first shipping confirmation to the first person on the Group Buy, it will end. Hurry!