GEN2 Baja Designs Fog Pocket Kit - Group Buy!

• Thread starter Rick@FreedomMotorsports
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

REMINDER

There is only 4 more days left on this sale. ANYONE can request Group Buy info by PM or email if you are on the fence. Info provided below in my signature.

Folks interested?
[/B @rbh224

I am interested in the light bar kit only, how much is that one? and when is the release?

The ETA is the same for all their 2017 released products, 3/13/17
Sending you a PM. @rbh224

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Will do some final pushes till Monday when the group buy ends. Will take orders up till midnight on Monday (3/13) as I need to get them submitted to Baja Designs. Any outstanding invoices that have not been paid within 24 hours of when the group buy ends, will be cancelled.

This is an excellent opportunity for ANYONE to get in on this before its TOO LATE!

Send me a PM for details

@mcasseba @chuckulls @Bigbo076 @BlackScab @pinoybruin @Bombsquad68 @rbh224 @June158 @bosssho @warrior @thorleif @GRutter

Ten Miler

Reaction score
Interested

[ph[/php]
looking for interested individuals that would like to get on our list when baja designs finally has the complete kits for your gen2 raptors. If anyone has been following what they have been designing, it would appear that you could just buy their fog pocket bracket kit and use any lights. From what i understand, the brackets will only be sold in a complete kit now.

The kits will include all the lights (3 pairs), the brackets and wire harness. Basically a plug n' play kit with everything you need. They are working out pricing and how the wire harness will be done, as you have seen they are currently showing options and asking for opinions. We anticipate that these kits will be ready in a couple weeks.

There will be a sportsman, pro and unlimited kits. I do not have pricing or how customized you can make it. We are not invoicing nor are we asking you to put any money down. All we are looking for who is interested to generate a pre-list to let baja designs know how many potential customer we have as buyers. Those individuals will be some of the first to get these kits and we will be providing an frf discount to all interested parties with the best possible price we can.

Please respond in the thread who is interested and i will start making the list.

32866209776_99ab88757d_b.jpg

breaking news from baja designs:
Fog pocket kit: Eta 3/13/17 (first batch sold out, next batch 3/27/17)
these kits include lights, mounts, and raptor specific wiring.
We offer these in 3 performance packages based on user needs and driving style. "sportsmen, pro, and unlimited"

sportsmen - $999.95 retail (sku: 447564) - group buy pricing!
2 - s2 sport, wide cornering
2 - squadron sport, driving/combo
2 - squadron sport, spot

pro - $1,299.95 retail (sku: 447566) - group buy pricing!
2 - s2 sport, wide cornering
2 - squadron pro, driving/combo
2 - squadron pro, spot

unlimited - $1,424.95 retail (sku: 447567) - group buy pricing!
2 - s2 pro, wide cornering
2 - squadron pro, driving/combo
2 - squadron racer, spot

we have met our 15 group buy minimum, pm me for details!
group buy ends 3/13/17

1. @shelteredraptor *
2. @bajaracer *
3. @gyrotech *
4. @c07 *
5. @jeffkrgutility *
6. @tks *
7. @ironhorse07 *
8. @jetsco *
9. @96lt4 *
10. @fusco0520 *
11. @ams mike *
12. @judd mcpherson *
13. @tonecapone *
14. @jmythehead *
15. @#1t *
16. @consolidated *
17. @lottp *
18. @skippo9 *
19. @dredlin *
20. @darthzador *
21. @sexualavenger *
22. @lambjere1 *
23. @uhoh *
24. @coquattro *
25. @82jumper *
26. @lowriderjo *
27. @iumbastu *
28. @wizze *
29. @burnout *
30. @bigbo076
31. @blackscab
32. @pinoybruin
33. @bombsquad68
34. @rbh224
35. @june158
36. @bosssho
37. @warrior
38. @thorleif
39. @grutter
40. @mcasseba
41. @chuckulls
42. @hemkin57

* - confirmed buyer!

baja designs has updated their website to include these kits. Please see this link for more details:

https://www.bajadesigns.com/products/ford-f-150-raptor-17-lighting-kits.asp

Please send me info, looking to get in at last minute

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Thanks so far for the orders today!

I will try to stay up till midnight (CST) TONIGHT to continue to sell the kits. Please send me your request and if you are new, I will get the details to you ASAP. All orders need to be paid within 24 hours or will be cancelled. Baja Designs already ran out on the first batch so don't miss the second batch coming (ETA 3/27/17). This has been a successful group buy because the deal has gotta be one of the best discounts available.

@pinoybruin @Bombsquad68 @rbh224 @bosssho @warrior @thorleif @Bigbo076 @mcasseba @chuckulls @BlackScab @Ten Miler