GEN2 Baja Designs Fog Pocket Kit - Group Buy!

• Thread starter Rick@FreedomMotorsports
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96LT4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd like to get the Sportsmen set, and the light bar behind the grill.

Can you shoot me the numbers please and let me know what you need from me?

Bombsquad68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interested in the fog light packages, can you PM prices and I could decide which to get? Will you ship to Canada? Thanks!

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Interested in the fog light packages, can you PM prices and I could decide which to get? Will you ship to Canada? Thanks!

I will PM you. Yes they ship to Canada. The group buy has flat rate shipping but you will just need to pay the difference to get to Canada.

82jumper

Reaction score
OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

I've updated the first post to include a link now to Baja Design's website of all these kits, for all the details.

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

-Group Buy Reminder-

-Group Buy Reminder-

We are still running this pre-order group buy until 3/13/17. Please act now to get in on this as this will be the only time to get this type of pricing. Baja Designs is already working on the second batch of brackets since the pre-order has been doing so well. DO NOT MISS OUT!

PM me for details as this buy is too good to post. I will get you the info promptly.

NOTE: All orders paid so far are good on the first batch. Orders now until 3/13 will be the second batch at the same great group buy pricing.

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

I have several invoices out to some of you that are still outstanding. You did not make the first batch, they sold out. The second batch has an ETA of 3/27/17 and will ship out as they fill the orders. If you continue to order in our Group Buy, you will be put in line for the 2nd batch so please act soon, before the 3rd batch.

Time is ticking!!