GEN2 Baja Designs Fog Pocket Kit - Group Buy!

• Thread starter Rick@FreedomMotorsports
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gyrotech

Reaction score
Looks like pricing and ship dates are up from Baja. Can you give me an idea on where the group buy will land for price and ship dates?

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Looks like pricing and ship dates are up from Baja. Can you give me an idea on where the group buy will land for price and ship dates?

I am working with Baja Designs to get clarification on the lights (being clear or amber) and the switch wire harness option. They were vague on their announcement. I did find out that we cannot change the type of light in each kit but we can customize it to what lenses you might want, if you want to change it. I should have that soon as I don't want to take orders unless I have everything we need to get order processing setup correctly.

Thanks for the question, STAY TUNED!

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Group buy pricing has been finalized. All PM's sent.
We need as many people interested as possible by Feb 28th.

lottp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Group buy pricing has been finalized. All PM's sent.
We need as many people interested as possible by Feb 28th.

I'd recommend that you update the 1st post with the discounted pricing info so new viewers don't think they are paying more than the Baja Designs discount.

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

I'd recommend that you update the 1st post with the discounted pricing info so new viewers don't think they are paying more than the Baja Designs discount.

Out of respect to Baja Design, I cannot show how awesome of a deal this is, it is by PM group buy only. I can say that we are honoring the 10% off that Baja Design is offering direct and then some but you already know that. :)

Anyone else, please let me know if you are interested.

lottp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Out of respect to Baja Design, I cannot show how awesome of a deal this is, it is by PM group buy only. I can say that we are honoring the 10% off that Baja Design is offering direct and then some but you already know that. :)

Anyone else, please let me know if you are interested.

Ah, ok. Makes sense to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk