GEN2 Baja Designs Fog Pocket Kit - Group Buy!

• Thread starter Rick@FreedomMotorsports
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DXB-Stu

Reaction score
Shipping Update:

Spoke with Baja Designs today. The said more of the Unlimited kits will be shipping out this Friday and next Monday.

They ran out of the S2 sport circuit boards after the first batch and they have been pushed back on delivery for them from their supplier. I was told they are expecting delivery of the supplies the end of next week and should be shipping those the following week.

I will keep you up-to-date as I know more.

Do you have the package weights for the unlimited, the 30" grille mounted light bar and the reverse lights?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Thanks Rick. The service I use only works on weight. Size of package doesn't matter. Would you have the weights of each individually? As I would probably not get them all at once.

Unlimited kit 12x10x8 12lbs
Upper Grill Kit 30” 36x8x8 10lbs
Reverse back up lights 6x6x6 4lbs

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

I called Baja Designs late on Friday (3/31) because I haven't received any tracking at all. The Unlimited Kits are waiting on the Racer optics. They are also waiting on the S2 Sports optics which is holding up the other kits including the Reverse kits.

I was told that they are expecting all these parts to show up towards the end of next week and should be shipping out quite of bit of orders Friday and Monday.

I know it seems like forever and we really appreciate everyone's patience but its starting to look like we are starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel, finally. If I hear any more news, I will definitely post it here.

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

A few Unlimited kits shipped out today. Those shipped were sent tracking information. I expect a few more to ship this week.