FUEL Trophys!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

maximus5403

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I put my fuel trophys on today with Toyo Open Country MT tires. Chris had them mounted, balanced with tpms shipped to me ready to install. I got a great price, and they were at my door in less than 2 weeks. Thanks Chris!

Attachments

• IMG_1375.jpg
    IMG_1375.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 125

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks great! Exactly the same set up I run. I've been very happy with them and get tons of compliments.

Good luck and congrats!

Wvraptor13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put my fuel trophys on today with Toyo Open Country MT tires. Chris had them mounted, balanced with tpms shipped to me ready to install. I got a great price, and they were at my door in less than 2 weeks. Thanks Chris!

Do you care to add a few different angles? I have the same truck and am about to pull the trigger on these it NV's. I really am leaning hard to these.

Thanks any help is appreciated.

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Fuel makes one hell of a good wheel! Those look a lot like the special edition wheels on the 2014's.

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes they do. I love my Trophys and get tons of compliments

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
maximus5403

maximus5403

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
^Same, I am already seeing some rust spots around those bolts on the rings. Kind of annoys me...