Freedom Motorsports. Good stuff!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jobsitefish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to say thanks to Chris for the service he provides. If you have not ordered anything from Freedom Motorsports, I can assure you, you will not be disappointed. He has answered questions for me, even on the weekend before any Raptor weekend project. As customers people tend to complaint about many things but it is also important to recognize good businesses. He is definitely the go to guy for any Raptor stuff!

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
hell yeah, Chris/Freedom Motorsports is great! i have ordered several things with Chris and have spent a few thousand dollars plus with him and every transaction went smooth. i even had to warranty a part that i bought from him and that was probably the easiest warranty ever, he handled just about everything for me. he has great prices and better service. he has a loyal customer in me!

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes...Chris not only offers great products and great prices, but knows what he is selling and offers outstanding customer service....it must be a Virginia thang...

All around good man and a pleasure to work with...

Thanks as well Chris!

Fred