Decker Boy's Medical Expenses Fund Raising Raffle Event

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Chris@FreedomMotorsports

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Keep it coming guys and gals and make sure to share this on your social media to try to spread the word. Keep in mind that the more folks that see it, the better the chances we hit the overall goal.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
on board air for the win, winch, stubby, maybe if you specify gen 2 we might get a few on board....

---------- Post added at 08:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

AND the winner IS..... @jocdmd !!! Jeff, you are the proud new owner of the @Addictive Desert Designs $250 gift certificate. Your support of the fund raising efforts is and always has been tremendous and commendable. Thank you my friend!

Click here to donate toward the next drawing.
https://www.youcaring.com/willandna...email&utm_content=Link&utm_campaign=Organizer

NEXT UP on the list, a Craven Speed Ford Raptor Dead Pedal kit. Donated by @Kellen@Craven Craven Speed's support of all of our fund raising events has also been awesome! They have never once hesitated to jump on board with something for those generous enough to make a small $5 donation. We truly appreciate our long term relationship with Craven and the Raptor community as a whole.

This drawing will happen sometime Saturday. I am not going to put a time on it because, honestly, I am SLAMMED at work. More so than ever before, thanks the loyal friends we have in the Raptor community who continue to support us and other vendors like us.

I want to add that participation in this fund raising event, while awesome, has not yet taken off like in past events. As a result, I am asking, what do you want to see as a raffle item. Like and share this post and talk to me. I personally don't care what the item is, just let us know what you are interested in as a forum member. Then I will work on putting together items that the majority of forum members want/need in their lives.

So spread the word, share in the groups on other social media and donate!

WHEN YOU DONATE, MENTION THIS RAFFLE TO BE INCLUDED! If you make a donation and I don't know you personally by name, I may not have the ability to contact you about being included in the drawing or how to obtain your item.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE RESULTS OF TODAY'S DRAWING ON RANDOM.ORG

so I guess we need to specify if it will work on both generations come on gen 2 guys get on it this is one of the great things about FRF $5 well technically $6 but everyone need's a piece good luck

OP
OP
Chris@FreedomMotorsports

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• 20170606_204500-1.jpg
    20170606_204500-1.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 39
  • 20170606_184710.jpg
    20170606_184710.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 44
  • 20170606_185809.jpg
    20170606_185809.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 34
  • 20170604_221630.jpg
    20170604_221630.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 43
  • 20170527_185513.jpg
    20170527_185513.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 41

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have an idea for you. Do you have any connections for a set of KO2s Stk or bigger? Make the donation amount $50 or $100 for one place. I asked around at the tire stores and no one was into donating a set. Just a thought.

OP
OP
Chris@FreedomMotorsports

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
AND THE WINNER IS "Robert Perkins". (Please note that he didn't mention the raffle in his comments but got with me about his donation, plus, I know him so I knew how to contact him. Which is the main reason for mentioning the raffle)

Robert, I will ship out the dead pedal to you ASAP. Thank you to @Kellen@Craven for donating the dead pedal in an effort to help raise more for the Decker boys!

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE RAFFLE INFORMATION

This next one is a little different than usual. @Trick_Raptor won the AMSOIL maintenance package in a previous raffle. But had just had his transmission flushed recently and doesn't need the transmission fluid. SO, here is what's going to happen that is different than previous raffle items. I have set up an auction for the transmission fluid. Which is 2 2.5 Gallon jugs (20 quarts) of AMSOIL Signature Series Fuel-Efficient Synthetic Automatic Transmission Fluid. Which is enough to perform a full hot flush of your Raptor transmission using the hot flush machine at the dealership. The transmission fluid has a retail value of $267.65 before shipping and state sales tax.

This auction will run for 3 days and when it is done, the highest bidder gets the fluid (plus shipping that will be determined once the winner gets with me and I can get the shipping from @Trick_Raptor to the winner quoted since we don't know who will win or where they live and 100% of the donations made will go to the Decker Boys. The Ebay listing will show "No Shipping, Local Pickup Only", but note that that is not the case. I did it like that to keep the listing as simple as possible.)

Click Here to view the auction!
5 Gallon Signature Series Fuel-Efficient Synthetic Automatic Transmission Fluid | eBay

Attachments

• ATL.jpg
    ATL.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 32

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
AND THE WINNER IS "Robert Perkins". (Please note that he didn't mention the raffle in his comments but got with me about his donation, plus, I know him so I knew how to contact him. Which is the main reason for mentioning the raffle)

Robert, I will ship out the dead pedal to you ASAP. Thank you to @Kellen@Craven for donating the dead pedal in an effort to help raise more for the Decker boys!

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE RAFFLE INFORMATION

This next one is a little different than usual. @Trick_Raptor won the AMSOIL maintenance package in a previous raffle. But had just had his transmission flushed recently and doesn't need the transmission fluid. SO, here is what's going to happen that is different than previous raffle items. I have set up an auction for the transmission fluid. Which is 2 2.5 Gallon jugs (20 quarts) of AMSOIL Signature Series Fuel-Efficient Synthetic Automatic Transmission Fluid. Which is enough to perform a full hot flush of your Raptor transmission using the hot flush machine at the dealership. The transmission fluid has a retail value of $267.65 before shipping and state sales tax.

This auction will run for 3 days and when it is done, the highest bidder gets the fluid (plus shipping that will be determined once the winner gets with me and I can get the shipping from @Trick_Raptor to the winner quoted since we don't know who will win or where they live and 100% of the donations made will go to the Decker Boys. The Ebay listing will show "No Shipping, Local Pickup Only", but note that that is not the case. I did it like that to keep the listing as simple as possible.)

Click Here to view the auction!
5 Gallon Signature Series Fuel-Efficient Synthetic Automatic Transmission Fluid | eBay

will this work in a gen 2 they probably need to know?

Status
Not open for further replies.