Days to Christmas Sale!

• Thread starter Rick@FreedomMotorsports
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Freedom Motorsports is announcing its Christmas day countdown sale.

Each day we will be announcing new items to the list and they will be accumulative ending mid-day on Christmas Eve. I am leaving for the south on Dec 28th so I have to get the final orders in before then as where I am going doesn't necessarily have the best reception or Wi-Fi.

Starting off with kinda a mistake. Chris apparently forgot to turn off the Black Friday promo code for R1 Concept brakes. So instead of fixing it, we are going to let it run!!

DAY ONE:

Go to this link:
https://www.freedommotorsportsraptorstore.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1126_1128_1370

Add the package you need (brakes are not a "want", they are a "need") to your cart and checkout. If using PayPal, go through the process with them and it will bring you back to Freedom's website with your PayPal info. In the Special Instructions section enter in FRF Christmas and continue. On the promo code enter in BLACKFRIDAY20 for 20% off and FREE shipping. We are talking a set of brakes depending on the year between $622 and $645 shipped! These are the best reasonable priced brakes that are Drilled AND Slotted for your Raptor.

Don't miss out, this is one of the best sales of the year!

Merry Christmas Everyone!
Yeah, I am not afraid to say "Merry Christmas" instead of that ridiculous, "Happy Holidays" whatever....

DAY TWO:

Tonneau Covers, Bed Rugs/Mats and Accessories.
Show me the best online price with shipping, we will beat it!!
Send me a Private Message of what one you want.

Brands we offer for GEN1 and GEN2 Raptors (or even another brand truck):

3bcc57956b447e7f541fd5c677ec8125.jpg

DAY THREE:

RPG Products - 10% Off and 50% off on shipping
RPG has items for your GEN1 and GEN2 Raptor.

rpg_offroad.png

For GEN1: 10-14 Raptor Products | RPG Offroad

For GEN2: 17-Up Raptor Products | RPG Offroad

Private Message me for a customized quote!

DAY FOUR:

Shocks, shock, shocks, deck the halls, lalala!

10% off select FOX, KINGS and ICON with 50% off on Shipping.

fox_racing_shocks.jpg
king_shocks.jpg
icon_logo.jpg

Send me a PM for a quote!

DAY FIVE:

Exhaust Systems!
We offer Banks, Borla, Corsa, Flowmaster, Gibson, Kooks, MBRP, MagnaFlow, Volant and aFe to name a few.

All available exhaust systems will be 15% off AND free shipping!

(some exclusions apply, PM me for full details)

Day Six (yeah I missed yesterday):

Back by popular demand, all Rogue products 10% off and this time, *FREE SHIPPING!
If you get or find a better overall better price that includes shipping, we will beat it, guaranteed!

469123_110207953f5741a6acce83398b6dde91.png

* Shipping to a commercial address within CONUS.

Day Seven:

Addictive Desert Designs - 10% Off on all their products they fabricate in-house. ADD is one vendor who is ready to provide product for your GEN2 raptors. Be one of the first to show off that new ADD bumper!

logo.png

For 2010-2014 Raptors:
Shop Ford Raptor Parts - Accessories - Bumpers & Performance Upgrades

For 2017+ Raptors:
Find 2017 Ford Raptor Info, Pictures, Pricing, and more at ADD

Send me a PM on what you would like a quote for and we will make it happen!

DAY EIGHT:

Saving what I think is one of the better deals that I put together for the last week before Christmas. Been working hard on creating some bundles designed with your raptor in mind. I am just showing you want I can do but you will need to send me a PM as we can go over what you want and if buying more to bundle, I can offer you even a greater deal.

Baja Designs - LIGHT UP THE HOLIDAYS!
All bundles also include FREE SHIPPING!!

(CONUS)

BUNDLE ONE:
Ford Raptor Hood Mounts with a pair of lights, harness and amber covers!

With Squadron Sports ($375 Value) - Sale $319
With Squadron Pros ($575 Value) - Sale $489
With XL Sports ($525 Value) - Sale $439
With XL Pros ($825 Value) - Sale $689
With XL80s ($925 Value) - Sale $779
Optional Security Screws - Add $15

447551_t.jpg

BUNDLE TWO:
Fog Pocket Mounts with a pair of lights, harness and amber or black covers!

With Squadron Sports ($545 Value) - Sale $459
With Squadron Pros ($945 Value) - Sale $799
With S2 Pros ($785 Value) - Sale $659
With OnX 8" ($898 Value) - Sale $749

447550_n.jpg
447550-02_t.jpg447550-03_t.jpg

BUNDLE THREE:
Lower grill Mount Kits with lights, harness, hardware and rock guard cover. S8 option has choice of black or amber cover.

With S8 20" ($729 Value) - Sale $619
With OnX6 20" ($920 Value) - Sale $779
With OnX6 20" Hi-Power ($1197 Value) - Sale $989

640088_t.jpg

BUNDLE FOUR:
Raptor behind the grill kit with OnX6 40". Includes harness and brackets

($1450 Value) - Sale $1229

457513_t.jpg

DAY NINE:

To add to the Baja Designs sale. We are adding KC HiLites and Rigid lights at 20% or more with free shipping. Will quote any Baja Designs lights outside of the Day Eight bundles too.

header-logo.png
Rigid_Linear_450x131_Web.png

DAY TEN:

Final Days to Christmas Sale

This is where we let YOU pick your own present as we finish this sale campaign as our last promotion. Send me a PM asking for any aftermarket item you want for your truck and we will return the favor and provide you the best possible price around.

Merry Christmas!!

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

DAY TWO:

Tonneau Covers, Bed Rugs/Mats and Accessories.
Show me the best online price with shipping, we will beat it!!
Send me a Private Message of what one you want.

Brands we offer for GEN1 and GEN2 Raptors (or even another brand truck):

3bcc57956b447e7f541fd5c677ec8125.jpg

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

DAY FOUR:

Shocks, shock, shocks, deck the halls, lalala!

10% off select FOX, KINGS and ICON with 50% off on Shipping.

fox_racing_shocks.jpg

king_shocks.jpg

icon_logo.jpg

Send me a PM for a quote!

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

DAY FIVE:

Exhaust Systems!
We offer Banks, Borla, Corsa, Flowmaster, Gibson, Kooks, MBRP, MagnaFlow, Volant and aFe to name a few.

All available exhaust systems will be 15% off AND free shipping!

(some exclusions apply, PM me for full details)

Fb73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, just a question out of curiosity...I'm wondering about switching mu rusty OEM rotors to some Premier series rotors, but would like to stay on OEM brake pads (more easy to find here in Europe...), would it make any sense to use upgraded rotors with OEM brake pads ? Will I notice a stronger braking anyway ?

I never really felt disapointed with stock braking of the truck, even it could be better but then it all comes to tire traction (On & Offroad), so I'm not looking for some extra powerful braking stuff, just want to get some fancy rotors !! :biggrin:

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Hey, just a question out of curiosity...I'm wondering about switching mu rusty OEM rotors to some Premier series rotors, but would like to stay on OEM brake pads (more easy to find here in Europe...), would it make any sense to use upgraded rotors with OEM brake pads ? Will I notice a stronger braking anyway ?

I never really felt disapointed with stock braking of the truck, even it could be better but then it all comes to tire traction (On & Offroad), so I'm not looking for some extra powerful braking stuff, just want to get some fancy rotors !! :biggrin:

Yes, the rotors are an upgrade to stock and you could use the stock pads but we really recommend the Posi Quiet ones with this combo. We can ship to France, including the pads of course so you should never run into an issue not having a set when you need. Send me a PM with the shipping address and I can let you know what the package will cost to your door.