The "Boss is Lost in the Woods" SUPER SALE!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Now that Chris is officially off the grid and on his week long camping trip with his family... I am going to start a "The Boss is in the Woods"/Ford Raptor Forum's "Havoc" prep sale!!! Keep an eye out on our Facebook page as each day I will post a new sale for a specified amount of time. Also, be sure to check in regularly as special coupons will be offered to limited numbers of customers who are the first to share a post.

We should get this started off right with some DEEP discounts on all Rigid Industries lighting products and I'll throw in free shipping as well! PM us for a personalized quote as these deals are too low to advertise, and that is not just a sales tactic!

The first five people to share this post on Facebook will get 20% off any one item!!! (some exclusions apply)

Like our page here!

Contact me via PM on here or send an email to [email protected]

Buy my truck!

freedommotorsports.us

Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It looks like you may be posting deals here as well if not could you since there are a few of us that don't have bookface.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score