AMSOIL Quickshot Gasoline Additive

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
QUICKSHOT_GAS_ADDITIVE.jpg
THANK YOU TO CARL JAREMA @ ROGUE WAVE MOTORSPORTS FOR THE GREAT PIC CLICK HERE TO "LIKE" ROGUE WAVE MOTORSPORTS FACEBOOK PAGE!!!

Quickshot Gasoline Fuel Additive as a regular treatment for his Raptor SVT to defend against the harmful effects of Ethanol. Problems included damaged valves and valve seats, which can lead to loss of compression and power, diminished vehicle performance, misfires, engine damage, as well as poor fuel economy and increased emissions.

CLICK HERE TO ORDER YOUR QUICKSHOT TODAY! Or Message me for details on ordering your Quickshot SE at wholesale!!!

Degraded fuel presents a major maintenance issue in small engines and powersports equipment. It can form varnish, gum and insoluble debris that clog carburetors, fuel injectors and fuel filters. Carbon buildup can form on the tops of pistons that leads to pre-ignition, rough idling and poor throttle response. Fuel-related problems are only expected to intensify in the coming years as the ethanol content in pump gasoline continues to increase.

AMSOIL Quickshot® (AQS) is a premium fuel additive formulated to thoroughly clean and restore peak performance in small engine and powersports equipment fuel systems. It also stabilizes fuel between uses and during short-term storage periods. Its revolutionary technology focuses on three major fuel-related issues plaguing small engines and powersports equipment: ethanol, water and dirty pump gas.

Ethanol
Ethanol in fuel has a tendency to absorb water and separate from the gasoline, sinking to the bottom of the gas tank, where it quickly degrades and creates gum, varnish and other insoluble debris that can plug fuel flow passages and negatively affect engine performance. When this ethanol/water mixture is pulled
into the engine, it creates a lean burn situation that increases combustion chamber temperatures and can lead to engine damage. AMSOIL Quickshot is designed to keep water dispersed throughout the tank, moving it out as a normal part of operation and decreasing the chance of ethanol separating from the gasoline.

Quickshot was tested in fuel containing 10 percent ethanol. Controlled plugging of injectors showed a 70 percent flow improvement, while oxidation stability improved 44 percent over untreated fuel.

Water
Water finds its way into gas tanks through condensation in tanks open to the atmosphere, gas pumps and other environmental conditions, and if left untreated, will cause a myriad of starting, performance and corrosion problems. By keeping water dispersed in tiny molecules and safely moving it out of the tank through the combustion chamber, Quickshot helps maintain engine performance and protects against damaging corrosion.

Dirty Gasoline
Dirty gasoline causes fuel system gumming and varnish, as well as piston and combustion chamber deposits. Although all gasoline sold in the U.S. is formulated with a lowest additive concentration (LAC) level of detergent additives, these detergent levels are not enough to prevent deposits from building up on critical fuel system components. Quickshot contains unique chemistry that quickly detaches and carries away deposits and buildups in fuel systems, injectors and carburetors, while also cleaning hard-to-remove deposits on piston tops, spark plugs and other combustion chamber parts.
QUICKSHOT_phase_separation_500.jpg

Applications
Quickshot is recommended for use in all two- and four-stroke gasoline-powered engines, including motorcycles, snowmobiles, boats, personal watercraft, ATVs, edgers, tillers, mowers, snowblowers, chainsaws, generators and farm and construction equipment. However, AMSOIL P.i. Performance Improver is the superior choice for passenger vehicle applications.

Recommendations
Quickshot is designed for an initial clean-up dose of 8 oz. per 6 gallons of gasoline, followed by 8 oz. per 12 gallons thereafter.

Last edited:

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i think when i run out of the jug of stabil fuel treatment and injector cleaner i will order this and give it a shot. i always run stabilizer/treatment in my small engine stuff since they dont run often but i think i will try it in the truck. between the amsiol sig series oil, moroso oil catch can, and then add this i think it will be some insurance on a healthy and happy motor

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i was wondering the same. i have the preferred customer thing and i wasnt sure if u still profit or not. if u still do then i need to renew soon...

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There are numerous reports online saying that this product works better than both Sea Foam and Startron. Seems like an interesting product. I still have 1 gallon of Sea Foam left though

OP
OP
Chris@FreedomMotorsports

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If a person signs up for the Preferred Customer account, as long as they use that account to place orders, I receive credit for the sales. However, if they already have an account and I place the order for them using the email or address on their current account, I receive no credit for the sales. How do I really make money? Quality customer service leading to long term account holders creating overall volume that grows over the years.

I use this particular product in everything I own.

OP
OP
Chris@FreedomMotorsports

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let me clarify, the customer/member/friend has to set that account up through me. Either requesting that I be their dealer, going through the links that I provide here on the forum (I have my dealer acct number assigned to the links on the forum) or having me set the acct up for them for me to receive credit.