New In Bed Tire Carrier

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

khcdave

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We are introducing our new in bed tire carriers. They are bolted in using the front 4 bed bolts so no drilling is required. There are 2 different versions available. High mount and under cover. The high mount allows for space under the tire to be used for jack storage and other things. The tire is mounted just low enough that you cant see it in the rear view mirror. The under cover mount fits under bed covers and jack mounts can be mounted on the sides. The tires are held down with t bar and it holds up to a 37. Stock wheels will need to be mounted upside down but will work.

Material Used--

1.50 .095 wall DOM

Tig Welded

Pricing--

Raised mount- 399

Raised mount with Jack Mount and Skid- 649

Uses Harbor Freight 2 ton jack, lockable

Under Cover Mount- 379

All pricing is raw metal. Powdercoating available in any color.

Email us or call the Shop to order.

Attachments

• IMG_1273.jpg
    IMG_1273.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_1272.jpg
    IMG_1272.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_1269.jpg
    IMG_1269.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_1271.jpg
    IMG_1271.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_1232.jpg
    IMG_1232.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_1230.jpg
    IMG_1230.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 176

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Reading it, you say you use the front 4 bolts and then say drilling is required. Did you mean no drilling required?

Just wanted it to be clear..

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
We are introducing our new in bed tire carriers. They are bolted in using the front 4 bed bolts so no drilling is required. There are 2 different versions available. High mount and under cover. The high mount allows for space under the tire to be used for jack storage and other things. The tire is mounted just low enough that you cant see it in the rear view mirror. The under cover mount fits under bed covers and jack mounts can be mounted on the sides. The tires are held down with t bar and it holds up to a 37. Stock wheels will need to be mounted upside down but will work.

Material Used--

1.50 .095 wall DOM

Tig Welded

Pricing--

Raised mount- 399

Raised mount with Jack Mount and Skid- 649

Uses Harbor Freight 2 ton jack, lockable

Under Cover Mount- 379

All pricing is raw metal. Powdercoating available in any color.

Email us or call the Shop to order.

Man! I want this but my jack is mounted here:

atyda4u6.jpg

Anything you guys could do? I'm going up to 37's so I would need the extra room

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Tiberius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good. So would it be relatively easy to remove? Say for instance I have to haul one of my wife's craigslist purchases.

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
khcdave

khcdave

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Man! I want this but my jack is mounted here:

atyda4u6.jpg

Anything you guys could do? I'm going up to 37's so I would need the extra room

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I can make it work no prob.

Dave Venti

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

Looks good. So would it be relatively easy to remove? Say for instance I have to haul one of my wife's craigslist purchases.

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

Literally comes out in 30 seconds with electric impact gun. Never seize on the bed bolts is key. Getting them out the first time is sometimes a challenge.

Dave Venti

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

will u have some of these at the next KHC meet to check out?

Nick I will have a few ready for purchase of both versions. Also new steps that I just designed that will be in the $800 dollar range and are really cool. Can't post any pics yet though

Dave Venti

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

Btw I totally hear ya on theses crazy woman and their Craigslist purchases. Just saying.

Dave Venti