Headers at KHC!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

khcdave

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
KHC is offering discounted pricing for all forum members for header system installs along with the purchase of headers!!!! We offer ARH, Kooks and Stainless Works headers. Install pricing will be a fixed 8 hours and 10% discount. PM us for total pricing on any system.

We currently run ARH 1 7/8 on our Raptor. If you want to stop by and hear it before you make a purchase let us know. Expect gains of 20-30 HP at the wheels and 1-2 MPG. Any questions let us know. Thanks Dave

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dave is there any shorty headers out there for us?? i am worried about passing NYS inspectioin in the future. LT's with hi flow cats i think still require shutting off the rear O2's and i hear some people are having issues passing with our truck and the O2's off. i really dont want to take that chance of having issues passing. i was thinking some shorty's would give a few ponies and better sound, not to mention much easeir install. also hoping they are much cheaper lol

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I didn't have to shut them off using e-30 but when I removed the high flows I just did away with them so I didn't have to mess with it, might still have been fine.

OP
OP
khcdave

khcdave

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Dave is there any shorty headers out there for us?? i am worried about passing NYS inspectioin in the future. LT's with hi flow cats i think still require shutting off the rear O2's and i hear some people are having issues passing with our truck and the O2's off. i really dont want to take that chance of having issues passing. i was thinking some shorty's would give a few ponies and better sound, not to mention much easeir install. also hoping they are much cheaper lol

I thought stainless works was working on shorties- let me check

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
there is a poll some where post it and hit bump. I still say long tubes are well worth it. I'd demand blender pumps in your state. just put enough ethanol in to pass inspection. of course once you start using it you'll go e-30 and say why didn't I know about this earlier this shit rocks.