Fox 3.0 Shock Settings & Maintenance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nbg-mustang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to set more PSI into the shocks, so that they are more comfortable?
I have RPG one too. Rebound is fully open. Don't know how to set the compression tubes for the most comfort ride onroad?

moe_jr79

Reaction score
Compression and rebound baseline settings

All good information. I’m looking for baseline compression and rebound settings for my Fox 3.0s. I know I will want to tune from these setting but I am looking for good starting points so I don’t have to start from scratch. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Settings for:
• Daily road and highway driving
• High speed desert running
• Low speed rock crawling
• Highway trailer towing

Thank you!!!

Last edited:

falker79

Reaction score
3.0 coil-over internal bypass recirculating finned remote dsc

I'm upgrading my 2018 Raptor's shocks to the 3.0 COIL-OVER INTERNAL BYPASS RECIRCULATING FINNED REMOTE DSC. These shocks are adjustable but i have no clue how to adjust them to what condition im in. For example if i wanted to set it to street driving and then set it to where i can jump it in the sand. Anyone knows i would appreciate some help. I've looked in utube and Google and can't find anyone explaining how to adjust them.

Robert

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm upgrading my 2018 Raptor's shocks to the 3.0 COIL-OVER INTERNAL BYPASS RECIRCULATING FINNED REMOTE DSC. These shocks are adjustable but i have no clue how to adjust them to what condition im in. For example if i wanted to set it to street driving and then set it to where i can jump it in the sand. Anyone knows i would appreciate some help. I've looked in utube and Google and can't find anyone explaining how to adjust them.

Robert

typically for jumping / big hits you'd want to close low speed almost ll the way . I usually run ours full closed open 2 on low then , then full closed open 4-5 clicks on high speed when offroad. On road I will open up low speed another turn or 2 and close high speed 2 turns from full open. Juts my personal preference but doesn't hurt to try .

-Jeff

DEGBTI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
typically for jumping / big hits you'd want to close low speed almost ll the way . I usually run ours full closed open 2 on low then , then full closed open 4-5 clicks on high speed when offroad. On road I will open up low speed another turn or 2 and close high speed 2 turns from full open. Juts my personal preference but doesn't hurt to try .

-Jeff

are these clicks or complete turns?

thanks

BajaLaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m looking for a good tune for the 3.0 factory race shocks in the rear. I have the front dialed in right but need some advice for the rear.