Your internet site

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just hoping you can help me on your site I can't find kit prices for lights nor do I see how exactly to order. Is it me or am I missing something.

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah , it's severely outdated ... We are currently having one built, with full e-commerce capabilities (ie shopping cart) . Sorry for the inconvienence . In the meantime shoot me am email [email protected] and I'll get you squared away

OP
OP
M

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah , it's severely outdated ... We are currently having one built, with full e-commerce capabilities (ie shopping cart) . Sorry for the inconvienence . In the meantime shoot me am email [email protected] and I'll get you squared away

Man is that good to hear.:favorites13: I really want to price your products and see if you actually offer "KITS" like some of the other sites but as you know it's impossible. Your missing a large market out there but sounds like you know that. Can't wait to see the new updated site!