WSI/ Whelen Amber LEDs!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
WSI now has Whelen Micro-Pioneers in amber!!!!

-Benefits of amber LEDs-

*Ambers cut through the dust better
*Much less harsh on the eyes
*Allows other drivers to see your vehicle in dusty/low visibility situations
*When mixed with white LEDs, ambers smooth out the harsh lines

Don't forget, Micro-Pioneers are made in USA!! Also, these have true amber LEDs, not just a brownish red cover over them, and as always, they come with 4 different lenses (1 spot , 3 different floods).

Lumen ratings aren't available yet. We currently only have 2 in stock, as these were a prototype.

Get your orders in!!

Attachments

• IMG_0317.jpg
    IMG_0317.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 105

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
These are amazing lights.. I was there when WSI got the two prototypes. He was like a kid on Christmas morning opening the boxes.

We set them up side by side with the micro pioneers on his truck. It was truly amazing the beam pattern was damn near identical. There was little or no light loss like using amber lenses.

-Greg (aka squatting dog)

Theproperedneck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The ambers are a great addition to the white lights I sat in your truck jimmy and looking out the windshield they reminded me of the old halogen. Way brighter of course. They really do fill in the "sharpness" of regular white LEDs and penetrate at much lower level. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366738237.716777.jpg

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey jimmy what are te dimensions on these? I'm shopping around for lights to put in my front bumper but in limited to lights that are 4 1/4 inches wide

OP
OP
Allied Offroad

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah they are 4.5" at the widest point which is thd housing. But the actual lens area is only 3.5".