WSI product list

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So you think the Outlaw mount is worth $100 more than the SDHQ mount?

I do want to install both at the same time, as you describe. I plan to use the synthetic rope & aluminum fairlead.

PM sent. I didn't want to muddy up this thread with a different vendors product.

I really need to do a write up on the winch, just haven't taken the time. It was a bitch to install, but I was relieved when it was done.

The Whelen lights down low are clearly my favorite. I use them every night with the 45 degree horizontal lens on my way home from work. There is typically 1 to 2 dead deer on a 15 mile stretch of road each day. These lights lead the way and have given me advance notice enough times that I hate turning them off whenever there is incoming traffic.
Yukon Joe
Delta Force
Snoball500 Support Raptor

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
if you can put some in the fog location pointed slightly down your fine living them on. ok I have the set of 4 with only 4 led each but have never been flashed. I do shut them off in town.

SDHQJASON

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Some food for thought when comparing our kit to the outlaw piece and calling the outlaw kit "the strongest on the market"-

Just because they use a 3/8" lower plate doesn't mean that its going to be stronger. Theirs is bolted to the bottom of the stock frame and the winch is lifted up to get the cable to come through the front of the bumper, like ours. The difference is we add support to the bumper mounts to keep the torsional pull on the bottom of the frame to a minimum. Think of it like a single shear shock bolt, it's going to have a lot of leverage with it offset.