Wsi diy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh ok. I was wondering if instead of using the bed mounts up by the cab maybe use the mounts towards the back of the bed. If you could send me some more pics of the set up that would be awesome!

Yea this idea separates your business from everyone else! Like Cody said not all of us have benders and stuff to make these so for you to do something like this is revolutionary in the raptor community haha and once the other vendors see the amount of money this is gonna make you they're gonna do the same thing but by then it'll probably be a little too late for them haha

OP
OP
Allied Offroad

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Keep in mind TRR is just over a month away guys, and we only have 3 setups of 2 tire carrier racks on the shelf, don't underestimate the amount of time you will have in fabbing up your racks .

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Keep in mind TRR is just over a month away guys, and we only have 3 setups of 2 tire carrier racks on the shelf, don't underestimate the amount of time you will have in fabbing up your racks .

That is what you are for.... Lol

-Greg (aka squatting dog)

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey jimmy are you gonna be bringing them down to TRR or would it be easier to ship them so you're not hauling a a bunch of shit down to Texas? Just curious. I really do need a way to hold a spare and my 2 fuel jugs. And I'm really interested in your DIY idea.

OP
OP
Allied Offroad

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey jimmy are you gonna be bringing them down to TRR or would it be easier to ship them so you're not hauling a a bunch of shit down to Texas? Just curious. I really do need a way to hold a spare and my 2 fuel jugs. And I'm really interested in your DIY idea.

I could bring them down to TRR.

OP
OP
Allied Offroad

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hell, i could bring them down.. It would cost you shower privileges..

-Greg (aka squatting dog)

Greg , I'm not showering with you.. I know I was in the navy, but geez.... :********:

I'm trailering the el raptadora down so I'll have plenty of room to bring shit down

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
hey Greg Andres said you can use her shower anytime ;) hahaha

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

oh and jimmy ill be giving you a call tomorrow around 10 im flying tonight and wont be done till about 2 a.m. but ill be callin you tomorrow about the rack! we can work something out im sure!!!:Rock on: