Wsi diy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

svtlightning00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No Jimmy its a VisionX 43" Xmitter Prime Extreme "XP" bar come on man haha just messing with you. the best light bar you can put on the truck its great so much light it puts out

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh ok wow a lot more to it than I thought! Haha I figured it would be the same type of set up just with the spare sitting across it instead of two spares standing up in the slot. At that price ill just get the 2 tire set up. And maybe find a way to configure it to use the other tire holder for fuel cans or something maybe even a jack. Thanks for the info jimmy!

OP
OP
Allied Offroad

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh ok wow a lot more to it than I thought! Haha I figured it would be the same type of set up just with the spare sitting across it instead of two spares standing up in the slot. At that price ill just get the 2 tire set up. And maybe find a way to configure it to use the other tire holder for fuel cans or something maybe even a jack. Thanks for the info jimmy!

I thought you were talking about the whole nighthawk setup....? your just talking about a two tire configured to run a single tire but with more storage? That won't be much more than a two tire. I am still waiting on pics, because its in somebody's truck right now.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I thought you were talking about the whole nighthawk setup....? your just talking about a two tire configured to run a single tire but with more storage? That won't be much more than a two tire. I am still waiting on pics, because its in somebody's truck right now.

Oh ok the nighthawk setup is pretty much the vertical tire rack with the bars bent to go up to hold the light bar right? Yea I'm just looking for a nice simple way to mount a spare two fuel jugs and a box for gear kinda like your race rack system but I don't need that big of a box also would there be a way to mount it towards the rear of the bed instead of up by the cab?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Allied Offroad

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh ok the nighthawk setup is pretty much the vertical tire rack with the bars bent to go up to hold the light bar right? Yea I'm just looking for a nice simple way to mount a spare two fuel jugs and a box for gear kinda like your race rack system but I don't need that big of a box also would there be a way to mount it towards the rear of the bed instead of up by the cab?

Hmm, perhaps... This is why this works out for everyone, its not cost effective to figure out if it can be reconfigured to work towards the rear,plus your not going to want to pay what I want need to make for my time to do that... However I will say it could definitely be done, and easily, and I'll send you pics of how to do it.