White Star Industries Raptor race rack/chase rack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
White Star Industries Raptor race rack/chase rack/bed rack

Thought I would get a couple more pics of the race rack to show what it looks like without all the gear

Attachments

• 318060_492686467413127_82368516_n.jpg
    318060_492686467413127_82368516_n.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 177
  • IMAG0101.jpg
    IMAG0101.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 493
  • IMAG0110.jpg
    IMAG0110.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 173
  • IMAG0108.jpg
    IMAG0108.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks nice. Didn't you have this installed for the TRR? How did it perform? Have you made any updates, or added any other features?

Joe

OP
OP
Allied Offroad

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
no, i built it just after TRR. I've only mildly tested it like the picture shows

Attachments

• IMAG0161.jpg
    IMAG0161.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 163
  • IMAG0162.jpg
    IMAG0162.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 159
OP
OP
Allied Offroad

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am going to offer an Executive package on the rack, $1650 outfitted (no tire or fire extinguisher)
-4 ammo cans
-3 square style fuel jugs ( your choice of color, several to choose from)
-Genuine made in USA, Hi-lift jack (you can use these as a winch,FYI)
-Quick release fire extinguisher mounted to rack, and 1 extra quick release fire extinguisher mount ( $60 each)
-your choice of words on air dams (WITHIN REASON, somethings can't be done, PM for more details)
-2 part paint job (your choice of colors, I'll have some to pick from)
Shipping and powder coat extra.

I am going to be about $999 on the rack by itself with air dams, no paint, no shipping , PM me regarding words on the air dams. Extra $70 for a quality 2 part black paint job. Powder coating will be extra, not sure but I'd say around $200-300 most colors. The local Line-x wants $335 for their product. I will also sell it without tire carrier or air dams or hi lift mount for lower prices (PM for details) and just so you know, Even with air dams on ,but no tire , this will fit inside your tailgate and under tonneau cover. thanks guys

Last edited:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I am going to offer an Executive package on the rack, $1650 outfitted (no tire or fire extinguisher)
-4 ammo cans
-3 square style fuel jugs ( your choice of color, several to choose from)
-Genuine made in USA, Hi-lift jack (you can use these as a winch,FYI)
-Quick release fire extinguisher mounted to rack, and 1 extra quick release fire extinguisher mount ( $60 each)
-your choice of words on air dams (WITHIN REASON, somethings can't be done, PM for more details)
-2 part paint job (your choice of colors, I'll have some to pick from)
Shipping and powder coat extra.

I am going to be about $900 on the rack by itself with air dams, no paint, no shipping , PM me regarding words on the air dams. Extra $70 for a quality 2 part black paint job. Powder coating will be extra, not sure but I'd say around $200-300 most colors. The local Line-x wants $335 for their product. I will also sell it without tire carrier or air dams or hi lift mount for lower prices (PM for details) and just so you know, Even with air dams on ,but no tire , this will fit inside your tailgate and under tonneau cover. thanks guys

That last bit is definitely a huge plus. I have one question for you though. How are the ammo cans and gas cans secured down? just ratchet straps?

OP
OP
Allied Offroad

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That last bit is definitely a huge plus. I have one question for you though. How are the ammo cans and gas cans secured down? just ratchet straps?

Ya, keep it simple right? I like simple, less likely to break, jam, or fail. I stared at it for hours thinking of some trick way to secure all this but realised that all i was doing was adding more weight, and potential weak points.

The ammo cans are secured with a ratchet strap across the top of all 4, that runs fore to aft, and through two hooks welded to the rack (you can't even see it). The gas cans secure through the handles of all 3, to the the two forward factory installed bed hooks. I was a little sketched out on this at first, but they don't even budge. ill get some pics with it all in place

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Cool, I like it, good call on keeping it simple too.

Prybar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really like this rack! I don't need one for my intended use but it looks good, has a clean functionality to it, and seems well constructed. A++:sunot: