White Star Industries is proud to announce a bolt in roll cage for the Ford Raptor!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Allied Offroad

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is still more to come, this is only the basic frame. You guys are going to be able to add accessories too,( within reason) upon request.

Oh one more thing, there will not be a powdercoat option. I think the oven at the powdercoater might have the potential of taking the bend out of some pieces.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nothing like protecting the famdamnly when heading to the grocery store, Hahahaaa.

How hot does the powder coat oven get?

Joe

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Paint works better on a cage anyways. That way when you chip the paint, you only need to take a Sharpie and color it in.

Holding off my opinion until I see the rest of it.

OP
OP
Allied Offroad

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Paint works better on a cage anyways. That way when you chip the paint, you only need to take a Sharpie and color it in.

Holding off my opinion until I see the rest of it.

Keep in mind Rick, this isn't a fully tig welded, headliner and dashboard removed cage. It's a sportsman/ weekend warrior bolt-in and removable at the end of the weekend, cage. I'm trying to stay within several parameters as I see it.

OP
OP
Allied Offroad

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will also say that as i near completion, a price increase may be necessary, if more pieces need to be added. The price is an estimate at this point.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow nice work!

WSI: can you speak to the bolt in verses weld in approach?

I ask because in my experience bolting in, while very very convenient, isn't necessarily considered the best approach in terms of safety. I assume you can address that concern within the context of your design?