White Star Industries is proud to announce a bolt in roll cage for the Ford Raptor!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is still in prototype phase but the basic structure is intact. There are SEVERAL more pieces being added. This is a 6 point cage. You will able to run 4 point harnesses. You will need to drill bolt holes in your floor boards and your frame.

2'' x .125 wall DOM. Tig welded where appropriate, mig welded in other spots.

Completely removable, other than the holes in your floor, but I'm sure you guys will come up with something clever for that.

Last edited:

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Holy Shit! THAT is some kinda sweet!! Exactly what I've been wanting for Christmas!!!

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Why would I want to remove that badass statement?

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That looks pretty awesome, can you post some pictures of where its mounted on the floor/frame?

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
Holy Shit! THAT is some kinda sweet!! Exactly what I've been wanting for Christmas!!!

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Why would I want to remove that badass statement?

Exactly my thought. It looks so cool, I would almost never take it out.

OP
OP
Allied Offroad

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is the prototype, and not complete. Not ready to show frame and body mounts. Also, subsequent models will not have the rear hoop crossing in front of the rear headrests as much.