White Star Industries progressive leaf packs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Allied Offroad

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On the WSI OD green flagship Raptor, it was 100% eliminated. Keep in mind I'm running 37s , but I am tuned , exhaust and intaked... Somebody else with a set of these can chime in I'm sure.

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice! I'm going to have to do something about wheel hop with the 5.13s. First gear WOT just doesn't happen

Chayse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are these designed for aftermarket bumps, or is a provision made to retain factory bump pads?

firematt422

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So you guys are saying the ride is not harsh when the bed is empty or not towing a trailer?

About the same as stock for normal travel with an empty bed. Though, you can feel the difference in larger bumps even unloaded.

WSI has some great options to help weigh your bed down... Just sayin.

will these reduce or eliminate wheel hop/axle wrap?

Reduce for sure. I haven't seen any hopping yet. I'm sure if you mash the pedal from a dead stop you could produce some hopping, but if you drive it like you're supposed to you will have zero issues.

P.S. After I put on the 5 Star tune I was cruising on a wet highway at about 60mph. I gunned it to pass someone and the rear end fishtailed on me, but the wheels never left the pavement.

firematt422

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LzH9X8a.jpg

Best I can do here. I don't have any more with an empty bed. Suffice to say, it'll be about 1.5-2" taller empty, but you can also run the lowering shackle from SDHQ if you feel too high. WSI runs them. If he could, he'd drag his diaper in the dirt though. It's all personal opinion, performance is the same either way. Shackle link below.

Synergy Suspension 09+ Ford F150 / Raptor Leveling Shackle