Whelen LED's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I re-read through what i had written, and if wasn't being civil, I sincerely apologize. Other than the bracket thing, that was a little impolite . Put yourself in my shoes and any other vendors shoes for that matter and you may change your mind about doing this in their sections.

I apologize, and thanks for your apology, even though its totally not necessary.
I do agree with you that this was maybe not the right place for my statement.
As I said I think Whelen lights are great, no arguments can be made to that.

OP
OP
Allied Offroad

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so do you have a NON FACEBOOK link? i dont use facebook, nor will i ever, so if you got another link that would be great

As of right now no, but i will have a website built soon. I never had used Facebook until recently. Still don't know how to use it really.

OP
OP
Allied Offroad

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
do you know what type of LED is used for their lights?

I'm not sure, they manufacture their own leds. But i didn't know there were different types. I know the light bars will alternate between spots and floods, but you accomplish that on the whelens by using different optic lenses. Hope this answers your question, if not I'll try to get more info for you.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Allied Offroad

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've had these Whelen lights on my truck for over 3 months now and would like to report I have had absolutely zero issues with them, specifically no condensation.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
do they have any thing for bed light I would like blue if posable I could just look at the web site but

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
these exact lights were on one of the MATV's i unloaded in Afghanistan and i must say these were bright i mean lights are lights right? but if the government is using these on their highest used vehicle i must say these will be going onto my raptor as soon as my bank account allows me lol