Whelen LED's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What's your pricing? Interesting how they come with supplied lenses (3) to swap out beam patterns via 4screws. I wish I could have this option with my rigid fogs. In town I would swap to flood and trails, spot.

OP
OP
Allied Offroad

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As of right now the price is $325 per lamp, I'm working on getting them a little cheaper, but these are twice the light for only a little more cost, than the other guys out there. And they actually come with 4 lenses, 1 spot, 3 floods. 3800 lumens, 3.75 watts per led w/12 leds. They are amazing and are rugged as all hell.

Last edited:

Aidan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Joe! Yeah they are the Micro-pioneer's, What a-pillar bracket are you referring too? Are you talking about hood mounts or is this for a different vehicle?

Hood mounts from Outlaw. I've been trying to decide what lights to put up there. I really like the pictures you've got on there, they look good.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
As of right now the price is $325 per lamp, I'm working on getting them a little cheaper, but these are twice the light for only a little more cost, than the other guys out there. And they actually come with 4 lenses, 1 spot, 3 floods. 3800 lumens, 3.75 watts per led w/12 leds. They are amazing and are rugged as all hell.

These are nice lights and might be well worth the money, but D2's if this is the light that you are comparing them to is 2600 Lumens each so a pair would be 5200 lumens. A pair of D2's costs around the same as one Whelen.

OP
OP
Allied Offroad

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hood mounts from Outlaw. I've been trying to decide what lights to put up there. I really like the pictures you've got on there, they look good.

i don't know if these lights will work with outlaw hood mounts. so we made ones specifically for these lights, the brackets only prototyped right now

Attachments

• IMAG0200.jpg
    IMAG0200.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 74
  • IMAG0202.jpg
    IMAG0202.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 77
  • IMAG0199.jpg
    IMAG0199.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 76

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
These are nice lights and might be well worth the money, but D2's if this is the light that you are comparing them to is 2600 Lumens each so a pair would be 5200 lumens. A pair of D2's costs around the same as one Whelen.

each Whelen in 3600 lumens though. so 1 pair puts out 7400 true lumens. seriously stupid bright! 2200 lumen difference is a lot. and seriously, 4 screws change the light pattern. and the 3 floods are all different. We drove the truck with 4 lights on too, its beyond daylight!