Thinking about adding your lights to my wish list.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xBX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe I misread this 5 times but you want lights? or what?

willis68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do I get them into my stock set up , up front? I don't want to go with a hood mount.

Joe

Joe,

I absolutely hated the Hood mount idea when I saw it, however it has grown on me so much that I ordered the Outlaw hood mounts later I will be deciding on which lights I will go with

xBX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Joe,

I absolutely hated the Hood mount idea when I saw it, however it has grown on me so much that I ordered the Outlaw hood mounts later I will be deciding on which lights I will go with

Same thing... I went with the HIDX 4"... Apparently they are pretty good.

I was looking at the D2's... They too are VERY nice.

willis68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same thing... I went with the HIDX 4"... Apparently they are pretty good.

I was looking at the D2's... They too are VERY nice.

I was thinking of going with Vision X 4502's
But I love the D2's in my bumper, And for about the price of one of the Vision X I can get the set of D2's so I am leaning towards them

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
can we see a pic of where you would like them I like my fogs I would have went with the D2 but didn't know they exsestied at the time. plenty of light to see deer and other varments.

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

3779-img-0013.jpg

I run them in the day so people see me they are that bright.

OP
OP
Yukon Joe

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like the lights WSI is offering up. They also have interchangeable lenses, so you can really get the light pattern you want.

I've heard people have water issues with the rigid lights. I don't want to be mud bogging and get water in my lights.

Joe

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm thinking about the projectors hmm. I like the dule look but not shure if it would work with the raptor. you have to get what you like or the truck will show it.

willis68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the lights WSI is offering up. They also have interchangeable lenses, so you can really get the light pattern you want.

I've heard people have water issues with the rigid lights. I don't want to be mud bogging and get water in my lights.

Joe

What I did with my Rigid fog lights, I first made sure that they worked, then removed the covers and put a small bead of silicone around where the lense meets the housing, reassembled and now they could be submerged all day long and never get condensation, this whole process took me less than 5 minutes it is very simple to do

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I plan on making a bracket for the stock bumper lower insert. I think that is your best option besides hood mounts. I will say though the two hood mounts put out substantially more pattern than the lower ones.

These are by far the best led lights on the market. You will not have to put any silicon on them. They come with 4 lenses, 6 ft of lead. You can see pics on my Facebook page of them

http://m.facebook.com/whitestarindu...135663.492679577413816&__user=100004001351421

Or see the manufacturers page , here
http://www.whelen.com/_AUTOMOTIVE/details_prod.php?head_id=12&cat_id=74&prod_id=504

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts