Texas Raptor Run is going to SuCk!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Allied Offroad

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just want to point out if you guys didn't notice, there is a couple great spots to hard mount your Vhf radio antenna to. Make sure as you guys preorder, you mention you would like to check that option box.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
TRR IS going to suck, because I won't have my truck and can't make it. Gonna have to wait a whole year to go.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
WSI knows fabrication, and this setup is fantastic. That's why we are happy to team up with our 40" Blackhawk light bar. I can tell you guys that this setup will not disappoint. Plus, the night run really blows without auxillary lighting... you could hit a buffalo, literally.

YES YOU CAN!!! and I almost did.

At least I didn't get spit on by the camel, lol...

Sweet set up for sure...
How does the bar mount to the bed rails?

Yukon Joe
Buffalo Run Support Raptor
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=364119

OP
OP
Allied Offroad

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
4 bolts. it will require drilling through the bedrails. however, we checked with the local Ford dealership (which i consider the most expensive around) and new bedrails are only $90 each. Pop those babies on and no one is the wiser.

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

Running TRR at night without auxiliary lighting , definitely heightens the chances of damaging your truck. But your missing out on a fantastic experience offroading TRR at night if you don't go out!!