Texas Raptor Run is going to SuCk!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
WITHOUT THE RIGHT LIGHTING!!!

(Come on, anybody who knows WSI, knows we loves us some TRR!!!!!!)

TMX and WSI are teaming up and offering a TRR discount on the new WSI lightbar rack!!

*Preorders take priority!*

**All preorders will receive**

-FREE SHIPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-40'' TMX "Blackhawk" LED lightbar, http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f187/blackhawk-led-tmx-21181/, real nice!!
-WSI lightbar rack, this guy is stout! 1.5'' tubing, painted black, super sleek!
- Free PRO installation at the event, which includes wiring of LED bar into upfitter of your choice! (PREORDERS ONLY),any additional wiring can be negotiated
-Additional tabbing/mounts (quick release fire extinguisher or rear facing LED bar, perhaps?) will be offered at a sweet discount!

ONLY $1050!! (TRR preorder only special!) NON-preorder event pricing will be $1175, which includes full install!

preorder price is $200

If any of you guys plan on attempting Mr. Palreiro's infamous "night run" (wink wink), you will really need to consider running this setup!!!

Attachments

• IMAG0602.jpg
    IMAG0602.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 128
  • IMAG0607.jpg
    IMAG0607.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_0244.jpg
    IMG_0244.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_0240.jpg
    IMG_0240.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 132
  • IMAG0603.jpg
    IMAG0603.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
OP
OP
Allied Offroad

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I just got word from the Boss, free set of Whelen (100% Made in USA) rear facing amber LED lights, to the first verbal (PM/Email) preorder. $175 value

---------- Post added 03-27-2013 at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was 03-26-2013 at 11:46 PM ----------

free ambers..............gone................that took about 1 minute..... went to a good home, though!

2 rear facing amber LEDS will be offered on any of the racks for an additional $175, (preorders will receive free wiring to their choice of upfitter!)

Last edited:

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Great deal! Light bar and rack for $1050! With installation! How could you pass that up. This is a killer deal looking like you will be busy installing these at TRR.

I guess I'll have to drive your truck around to show it off.

firematt422

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody else read that announcement in Borat's voice?

I know I'll be running one of these.

Texas can feel free to bring the night, because the WSI crew is packing plenty of extra daylight.

OP
OP
Allied Offroad

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Will this allow the use of a backflip cover?

It probably would "work" but the top would set on top of the mounting brackets for the rack, essentially lifting it off the bedrails, rendering the cover useless.

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I could sure use one of these if the light bar was foldable. I saw a Raptor on the forum that had a 40" or 50" LED mounted on a roll bar with pneumatic hinges. In the down position the light faces the sky, then with a switch the piston-like hinges extend and point the light forward.

I need this feature or I'm giving up all garage parking. Have you guys seen this version? Could you make a similar version?

Yours looks really awesome and the amber lights are a sweet touch!!

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I could sure use one of these if the light bar was foldable. I saw a Raptor on the forum that had a 40" or 50" LED mounted on a roll bar with pneumatic hinges. In the down position the light faces the sky, then with a switch the piston-like hinges extend and point the light forward.

I need this feature or I'm giving up all garage parking. Have you guys seen this version? Could you make a similar version?

Yours looks really awesome and the amber lights are a sweet touch!!

Like this one? :evil:
View attachment 18909
View attachment 18910

-Greg (aka squatting dog)

Last edited:

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Leave it to Greg to find just about anything! Yes that's the general idea. The one I saw had two piston hinges and held an LED light bar.

Does this version operate from an upfitter switch? Or is it manual? That truck looks sweet as well.