Rack Options - HAVOC Run

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Biggest

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah I am good...must have missed my meds today....

It's all good Fred. One love. Looking forward to meeting you at Havoc. After all I've seen topless pics of you!

Biggest

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fred, I see you like clays, come up early ill take you for a round of Trap, *****, and sporting clays at my club. If the tree huggers are not out we can do a round of pigeons too!

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

Haha
Back onsubject
Biggest can u make and post a pic of you're mirror view if you would be so kind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Yes , no problem. I'll post up a pic when I'm in the rig later on.

OP
OP
Fred

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fred, I see you like clays, come up early ill take you for a round of Trap, *****, and sporting clays at my club. If the tree huggers are not out we can do a round of pigeons too!

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

Thank you for the invite...That would be great...I would love to pull the trigger.

Fred

ntm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's not a WSI rack but there will be one like it very soon I promis you that!!!

This interests me, especially if jimmy will sell it in kit form.
I want a chase rack, but shipping anything up here to Canada is a killer.

sabumaru

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Had time yet ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free