Rack:ONE Mounting Systems by WSI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Allied Offroad

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
nice work on that...modularity is a huge plus for me since I change up the use of my truck throughout the year...im looking forward to see this in person..

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

whats your lead time on an aluminum model for the F150?

Currently, I can have one in two weeks( one week if you forego linex) . Our main goal is to have these on the shelf. But we're very unsure what to expect as far as demand. There's nothing that currently exists like this product .

rap67

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Currently, I can have one in two weeks( one week if you forego linex) . Our main goal is to have these on the shelf. But we're very unsure what to expect as far as demand. There's nothing that currently exists like this product .

I'll take an aluminum model..no linex..ill call you later to discuss details, mounting options and to make payment..

this may work very well not just for me but for my company fleet vehicles as well.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So does it come with any mounts like tire or tool mounts or are they additional options to add on at a cost? Also what method is used to secure the attachments?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
fb9bd4f4fe54deb4c4b29bfd6bedec2e.jpg

ffddbad28a86df78b67dd94f7466bb9a.jpg

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do you have anymore details on the mounting brackets for the various attachments?