Official White Star Industries Bolt in rollcage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is the official release of the White Star Industries bolt in rollcage.

*Can be purchased in pre-bent pieces for a weld it yourself cage!*

This mounts to the frame in 4 places , with 16, .5'' shoulder bolts. You will need to drill 16, .5625'' holes in your frame. You will also need to drill 24, .5'' holes through the floor of your cab. Installation, requires the knowledge of tools, as well as a good electric drill (not Harbor Junk).

Specs

-110'+ of 2''x .120'' DOM tubing (not cromoly)
-14 tube clamps, CNC machined by Brown Industries here locally (read , Made in USA)
-You can run 4 pt harness, 5pt in the works

-Notes-

*Full deployment of factory airbags should be expected with this cage*

Seats are in the full back position in these pics, as well as leaned back pretty far.

As of now we only have the Scab model.

This is not a race legal cage, however it is a great option for the majority of Raptor owners.

The back seat will not be accessible with this cage

Pics of the frame mounts will be added in the coming days.

More pics and details to come.

$5100 (SCAB model only)

Feel free to contact WSI regarding full race legal cages

Attachments

• IMG_0177.jpg
    IMG_0177.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 359
  • IMG_0171.jpg
    IMG_0171.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 296
  • IMG_0181.jpg
    IMG_0181.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 396
  • IMG_0170.jpg
    IMG_0170.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 308
Last edited:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Freakin awesome! I wish I could rock one but not while my truck is pulling kid duty. Gotta get the wife a car...

Great job on that thing!

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That is the best part of this system... You can put it in for weekend playing and then take it out for kid duty.. Unlike a fully welded cage where you loose rear seats, this allows you best of both worlds..

-Greg (aka squatting dog)

OP
OP
Allied Offroad

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any plans for a chromoly version?

I really don't feel its necessary, but if a guy wanted it I would look into it, however the cost would be substantialy more. You don't see much benefit out of cromoly unless you heat treat, and I won't heat treat, nor powdercoat , for the same reasons, it will change the bends.

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 AM ----------

It's hard to photograph, but guys who saw it at Snoball definitely liked what they saw. Also after you initially install it, it shouldn't take more than 30 minutes to take it out (cab pieces only)