New wsi website

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah Yeah YEAH.....

It took a while, but WSI was focused on perfecting our product line, and process before we threw something up. I know a lot of you have gone to the old site and not thought much... But I just want to let you know a really good dude built that for us for free to try and help us out in the interim, as we got things rolling, and we sincerely thank him for that really nice site.

WSI has purchased about $45,000 in equipment and tools in the last 18 months, as well more on our main Raptor, and new website, all in the hopes of creating "staying power", in the offroad truck industry, instead of just some fly-by night tactics. All while still keeping up with orders , (god knows where people were even finding these products we manufacture, word of mouth I guess), and maintaining our good customer service reputation.

We are now proud to present our new e-commerce website, which products are able to be purchased through. Plus we will have new products being added in the next few weeks.

I personally would like to thank all my great customers, and the guys and gals who have supported us, and gotten the word out about WSI
-Jimmy

WSIFabrication.com

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Great Lakes Raptor Excursions would like to give back a little bit to WSI Fabrication and the Raptor community.

WSI Fabrication is one of three vendors that have sponsored every GLRE event no matter the size or type. Because of this we would like to offer a special deal in celebration of this new website launch.

The next person to purchase a front or rear bumper through WSI Fabrication will receive one sportsman class entry to GLRE's Time Attack. *upgrade to Open or Limited class is available.

Jason
Great Lakes Raptor Excursions

upscrazy8

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wsi and glre are stepping it up! Let me take this moment to announce that us little guys love free stuff and would be willing to accept any and every set (1 or 2 or 4) of hd springs, bumpers, racks, lights, and or 3.0 shocks. Anything I can do to help with your ecommerce ( I have several e30 bucks left from Snoball II). Thank you and goodnite.

PS
pm me for shipping address. Lol

Nice work. Btw