Fire Extinguisher Interior Mount

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I like the mounting location for sure, that was a cool idea. I do need to get a fire extinguisher and a first aid kit put in my truck in the near future. Just have to figure out where I'd mount it since I don't think it'll fit quite like yours did.

OP
OP
Yukon Joe

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like the mounting location for sure, that was a cool idea. I do need to get a fire extinguisher and a first aid kit put in my truck in the near future. Just have to figure out where I'd mount it since I don't think it'll fit quite like yours did.

Yeah, I should mention that the install was on a SCREW. Don't know if it would fit on a SCAB.

Joe

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think that i would want one on the passenger side floor, on the hump that rises towards the console easy access for passenger and driver alike

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Keep in mind I'm going to be cheaper on most of this stuff than anyone else. The rack set up would be twice as much anywhere else. The fire extinguisher mount is much easier to use than similar products, and something similar would be more money.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I think that FE mount is something I could actually justify to my wife. Since it's not really a mod so much as it is a safety thing.