POLL: Which Retros Have You Seeing the Light?

Which Retros are your absolute favorites for form and function?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FX4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Given my impatient nature and irritating indecisiveness I have been pouring over all manner of retros....from mild to wild, from retros into stock 11-12 housings to retros into 13 housings. Waiting on anything is pure torture for me.... Like a lot of you guys I want to have my cake and eat it too, I want the best performing retro as well as the best looking.

Given Dawson's many badass creations, it really is hard to pick any 1 configuration let alone the endless options for customization. So, what flavor really hits home with you guys? I flip between 12 housings with FX-R's to 2013 housings with the evo's endless high beams on a daily basis; both are great performers and look killer doing it!

Last edited:

KBR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is really an individual choice. You will have to figure that out on your own. The only limiting factor is how much coin you have. Look around on these forums and see what guys did with appearance, sound, and performance mods and pick a starting point, then let the fun begin.

OP
OP
FX4life

FX4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is really an individual choice. You will have to figure that out on your own. The only limiting factor is how much coin you have. Look around on these forums and see what guys did with appearance, sound, and performance mods and pick a starting point, then let the fun begin.

Yea, I gotcha. Not really looking to be swayed one way or the other, just looking to kill time with everyone else in line. My biggest complaint with my 2012 F150 is the dismal light output from the factory..

SterlingE55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you need the LS460 (better projector but just wider IMO) Then the only decision is the 460-2013 combo or 2012 which saves you a few hundo but the 2013 combo looks stupid sexy. If you can handle with smaller width (which I can bc I run fogs and get the width there.) Then you can get similar results from the FX-R and EVO-R projectors. Both great distance projectors.