Got my order in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What? My forum name is derived from my last name that starts with Z. No relation or reference to other forums!

Won't be your last great big hot steaming cup of WTF is a ZRaptor... Prepare yourself!

On another note, I too am stoked to be receiving some of Dawson's Handiwork soon!

OP
OP
Gen1Rap

Gen1Rap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Won't be your last great big hot steaming cup of WTF is a ZRaptor... Prepare yourself!

On another note, I too am stoked to be receiving some of Dawson's Handiwork soon!

Yeah I figure. Story of my life. Talk about picking the wrong user name. Shit, when I had a Navigator my plate was ZNAVGTR.

I can't wait for new lights from Dawson. I'm a few weeks out before he even starts with mine.

OP
OP
Gen1Rap

Gen1Rap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm tossed between going with the black 13's or gray. Either way, I want to paint the inner bezel in Silver. I started thinking black, but now I'm leaning towards gray. What do you think?