we have 49" LED tailgate light bars in stock

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Grafx Shop

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
we have 49" LED tailgate light bars in stock
(Tail/Reverse/Left/Right/Brake)
10609466_804082169623519_3558005436161194175_n.jpg

TGLEDS49-5.jpg

order here
49" LED tailgate light bar (Tail/Reverse/Left/Right/Brake)
FREE SHIPPING ON THIS PRODUCT! - USA & CANADA

if ordering more then this then contact me first for discounts!

HAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMO, if they don't match your tailight color shade/intensity, they just look like cheap add on's.

OP
OP
The Grafx Shop

The Grafx Shop

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If turn signal is amber, it would look nice.
these ones are not. just red. amber style will be coming soon

IMO, if they don't match your tailight color shade/intensity, they just look like cheap add on's.
i can understand that. these like many add ons are not for everyone or every truck for that matter. a seem to sell a lot of them for trailers and toy haulers

OP
OP
The Grafx Shop

The Grafx Shop

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
or rangers ...

lol never been a ford fan always a die hard GM fan but after owning new a 2007 G5 . 2008 cobalt and a 2011 GMC sierra ... after working on the wiring of gm cars and trucks .. sadly i dont think ill ever own another new gm car or truck. i will say i dont like the mustang (unless its fully loaded to the **** one they are nice!) never liked the corvette never will. respect for the oldies but maybe its the "type of ****" that owns the vetts or atleast the stereo type that is a large % of them... but i would rather drive a cavi or a sunfire then a corvette . clearly if someone gave me one id take it but it would have a forsale sign in it with in 24 hours. a mustang i would own .. long as it wasnt auto .. sports car auto ? come on now ... not the same. hell i got a jeep patriot thats a 5 speed! i love the feeling of shifting the gears and being in control of more of my drive . rather then some computer doin all the work

but yea since the day i seen the raptor i was like .. thats nice looking. when i see it on top gear i was like .. crap and i just paid $50k for a sierra ... i could of had a raptor ?... i cant drive my truck over side walks and let alone jump them! .. it was a kick in the nuts.

needless to say. the raptor altho iv never been a ford fan .. its gotta to be one of the nicest trucks iv seen . everytime i pass one on the road i think " i wonder if that guy drives that truck how its screaming at him that it wants to be driven ... i would! every day i would!

i guess my point is. ill accept that comment and agree with it at the same time as long as we can agree that a ford ranger should not count as a truck ..lol as well as i may be converting more to fords since gm has failed me so many times in the past. and i dont even want to like hondas ...lol