IMPORTANT: Official FRF Decals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm sure the grafx shop is just busy, it took a while for me to get my free code as well, you gotta remember he's running a business and does this for a ton of other forums as well, as well as a bunch of other products that he sells, maybe just send another pm to remind him?

LFtrip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh well, I kinda like the bigger sticker you have to pay for more anyways. Anybody get the carbon graphite sticker? If so how does it look?

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I emailed Scott tonight, he apologizes for the delay and acknowledged the he is behind and will get everyone taken care of. Thanks for your patience.

The Grafx Shop

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
hey everyone sorry for the delay. bit behind these days with trying to run a business and look after a 13 month old while the wife is at work . . starting to get back on track as i find a timeline of when to do what and how long it takes. ill have the codes sent to everyone this weekend at the latest.

once again sorry for the delay. my main focus is on still getting the orders out with in 24-48 hours. not to say that these "free" decals are less important or anything just trying to keep everything on track and everyone happy .. as much as possible.,

LFtrip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can anybody show me what the carbon fiber sticker looks like? And thanks, I have a 13 month old as well. I know how time consuming they can be.

The Grafx Shop

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
i know there has been a few people that ordered the carbon fiber in the 14" hope someone posts a pic. sorry i never took one myself.

- all codes have now been pm'ed
once again sorry for the delay. things should also run faster . it took over a month to get things all backed up and sent . but im running a new system... windows 8 takes some getting used too. but iv ditched 2 laptops and now run off some computer. 8 core is the way to go i tells ya. and no more 15" monitor im now lookin at a 22" .

he who thinks that running his own business is easy and he does not have to work for anyone.. wrong. every customer is your boss. if you forget this then you need to be out of business. i work for each of you. i work from home and this is an advantage and a disadvantage. i never get to leave work. 7 days a week sometimes 24 hours a day . if not then at any given time when someone shows up with money i must work .

either way for what ever reason id like to pull out of a hat (not my ass) and trust me there is many for being delayed. im truly sorry for the wait. long waits for return pm's. gonna try and do replies with in 24 hours.

if you dont get a reply with in 48 hours. please feel free to email me and nag me.
often times my time is wasted by people asking for things that i research or design and then they never buy. when this time couild be spent on paying customers. and the decals are paid. since you became a supporting member !.

i wont go on and on anymore. thanks for your understanding and support. to both FRF and the grafx shop. you got a great admin by the way.. i think it took one post askin why i didnt reply and he emailed me! .. he was nice about it atleast. ..lol

another reason to become a supporting member.!!! admins that do their job and care about their members.!