IMPORTANT: Official FRF Decals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MB RAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Received my FRF decals today, they look good on my truck.
Grafx Shop has great customer service too!

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i just got my stickers today. i like the fact that they are not that cheap material that you find as bumper stickers at an auto parts store. these are nice and thick and look like they will last a long time.

thanks guys....

Carson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ordered mine. The best, cheap mod I can probably do other than stubby antenna. Going to have myself a little pile of addons and mods when I get the truck at the end of this month :party28:

The Grafx Shop

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
4 days later & still not shipped. hmmmmm

its not shipped you say? check your order status. and you should of gotten an email saying it was shipped. if you did in fact place an order. id need an order number and i can tell you when it shipped.

keeping in mind satuday and sunday are not business days and monday was thanksgiving that a side i sill shipped orders out them days. this isnt something that happens often but due to the large amount of orders that came in i had to get them out asap