Black reflective

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Where'd you get the reflective FRF logo? I looked on the site and didn't see them.

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks sweet....Only on a Balck Raptor can it turn out that cool. Very nice

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks great. I love reflective vinyl!

dezy7yga.jpg

e4yqyhys.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

The Grafx Shop

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
this option is by special request only. reflective vinyl is not cheap and i dont often stock a lot of it. how ever if we get a few people that want stuff done then ill order some in and everyones price will be better. i had some to do the above decals that was posted by the op that was left over from another job. but again i can order in more there is a few colors options to pick from as well. like red , blue, white ..

perhaps a group buy. as far as price. the rule of thumb is . if the sticker is $20 in normal vinyl its gonna be $30 in reflective. 10 will be $15 $30 will be $45 just add half the amount of normal price to the normal price

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I sent you an email about it Scott but if there are enough people interested I'll wait for a little group buy.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea I sent ya an email as well but no reply! But I'm definitely interested in not just the FRF decal but the fox shocks decal as well! Sub'd to this thread unless you're gonna make another one haha

---------- Post added at 10:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

The flat black with te white reflective color would be great!