Twin-Turbo SVT Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
For discussion, what if a company came out with a twin turbo setup on a Raptor that didn't require a built engine such as forged parts for added strength, and was making 600 rwhp at 8psi? Hypothetically speaking :cool:

Last edited:

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hypothetically speaking most of us are male......

.....it is all about who has the biggest.....(not busa obviously)

.....most of us would at least contemplate turning up the boost a little further....;)

.....on a serious note.......if the price is right I am sure there will be some interest in the above setup.

lane_change

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Depends on the manners of the turbo kit.

Also, I don't understand the statement of a turbo kit that doesn't require a built engine....no turbo kit requires a built engine, technically speaking.

Steve-O

FRF Addict
Reaction score
hypothetically speaking, i could donate my truck to be the test dummy. hypothetically of course. :)

OP
OP
TEXAS MOTORWORX

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Updated original post to reference not needing forged components. In this scenario, assuming a stock Raptor

Last edited:

lane_change

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Specifics? I didn't see no specifics posted.

What turbos? Trim? Compressor maps? Manifold design? Mount locations? Air/Air? Pump gas?

How capable is the stock fuel system? Diff? Tranny? Engine?

I'd love to stop by the shop and talk about this in more detail. I love me some boost.

OP
OP
TEXAS MOTORWORX

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Specifics? I didn't see no specifics posted.

What turbos? Trim? Compressor maps? Manifold design? Mount locations? Air/Air? Pump gas?

How capable is the stock fuel system? Diff? Tranny? Engine?

I'd love to stop by the shop and talk about this in more detail. I love me some boost.

Well hold your 6.2L horses, lol. This is a hypothetical scenario. That being said, wouldn't mind the visit or phone call :)

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Twin Turbos I'm totally in! The V8 sound followed by a blow off valves is nothing but a badass sound! I just don't want to have to get my motor built for the turbos so this would be great 6-7 PSI is probably were I'd run something for my 6.2L.

---------- Post added at 03:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 AM ----------

So we are thinking in the like 575 HP range with like 600-650 TQ?