TRR thank you from TMX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It was awesome to meet all you guys! You are welcome to join us at any time for our weekends in the desert. If you ever get an itch, just shout out to us and we'll be ready to roll! We consider you guys as part of the team!

JRaptor11

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Who invited me on your instagram photo the other day to fly down next year and ride with you guys?

TMX Engineer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Who invited me on your instagram photo the other day to fly down next year and ride with you guys?

I did. It would be a blast, and there was enough to do and people to hang out with that its not absolutley necessary to have your truck.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Brandon, it was a lot of fun chatting with you into the weee hours. You have a great business model for TMX, and I'm sure you will continue with success.

I'm glad we swapped trucks for a mile or so. If you ever want to sell a set of 37's, just let someone take your truck over a roller. It's so smooth. I also have the RPG stage 4, and those larger tires complement the suspension well.

Looking forward to hanging out with you on the next one buddy.

Yukon Joe
Buffalo Run Support Raptor
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=364119

OP
OP
TEXAS MOTORWORX

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It was awesome to meet all you guys! You are welcome to join us at any time for our weekends in the desert. If you ever get an itch, just shout out to us and we'll be ready to roll! We consider you guys as part of the team!

Great to finally meet you as well. We will definitely be finding some time to head west and roll in the desert! :cheers:

XTRUCK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great to meet y'all well. Can't wait to see pics of the NVs installed.

Cell phone pics after a quick wash this weekend.

I removed and soaked the bolts in a 50/50 solution of lemon juice and white vinegar to remove that crap coating, dried them, then I spray painted them silver metallic, and reinstalled.

Vision X is repairing the right side HID.

Attachments

• IMG_3539.jpg
    IMG_3539.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_3540.jpg
    IMG_3540.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 113
OP
OP
TEXAS MOTORWORX

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Cell phone pics after a quick wash this weekend.

I removed and soaked the bolts in a 50/50 solution of lemon juice and white vinegar to remove that crap coating, dried them, then I spray painted them silver metallic, and reinstalled.

Vision X is repairing the right side HID.

Looks awesome!