TRR thank you from TMX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Another successful Texas Raptor Run! We want to thank all our customers and all that showed up this year. It was great to finally put a some faces to screen names.

We had a great time and cant wait for the next event. :favorites37:

XTRUCK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice to meet y'all as well! Thanks for the help with the wheel swap, wheel purchase, and skid plate. I'll let you know next time we're in Dallas.

TMX Engineer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Looking at flights now Raptizzle.... pick a weekend and I'm there.

It was great meeting everyone. Had a blast. Even doing all the installs we did. :)

OP
OP
TEXAS MOTORWORX

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Nice to meet y'all as well! Thanks for the help with the wheel swap, wheel purchase, and skid plate. I'll let you know next time we're in Dallas.

Great to meet y'all well. Can't wait to see pics of the NVs installed.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can not say enough about these guys. They honestly want to make the Raptor better. Quickly jumped in and offered help to repair my Raptor. Brandon stayed up with Joe and I until 4am listening to our drunk asses. The whole time you could see his gears turning as we talked about improvements to the Raptor.

-Greg (aka squatting dog)

jlatigo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was great meeting you guys! The Houston group is working on finding a place half way to Dallas so we can meet up for a mini run with ya'll and the rest of the Dallas folks

and i'm assuming this in one of ya'lls sweet rides

Attachments

• KK7A8811-Edit.jpg
    KK7A8811-Edit.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 75