TMX Hood Mounts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yea your buddy did get a good deal i'll give ya that one but you also get what you pay for! IMO id rather spend a little extra cash and not worry about them rusting and affecting anything else with the rust plus the one piece design and being made of aluminum makes it weigh a lot less which is always a good thing!:ehcapt:

Hey I said I liked them! but seriously what would the weight difference be? like an ounce or so and aluminum does corrode. :shrug:

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
aluminum powder coated lasts a pretty long time! and i know you like them haha you know you want them!! with some light canons haha which are ******* SWEEET!! i love my light canons!

Last edited:

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Aluminum works perfect to conduct a ground, or create a ground plane surface. These are very nice as are the outlaw hood mounts. Aluminum corrodes and will fail just as fast and faster in some cases as powder coated steel in certain environments. Price is similar but not the same as outlaw offers them on there web site 89.99 TMX these are a great product but you should encourage posts about your products not others. You might try referring to others as the other guys. Just my opinion as both of you are great vendors here...